Sunday, July 3, 2011

Copperfield house near Sevenoaks, Kent is stunning

The Copperfield house near Sevenoaks, Kent is stunning and marvellous. This is a private house which is located in a secluded position and its just 7 miles from Sevenoaks. The wood frames windows and the interior of the house are magnetizing and alluring, you can buy my house it’s a rare jewel found in Kent. You can have your accommodation over two floors and can enjoy your life with your family. The decorative ceilings, radiators, brass switches, panelled doors etc are fantastic.

Copperfield house near Sevenoaks

Copperfield house near Sevenoaks

This house has 5 bedrooms 4 reception rooms and 4 en-suite bathrooms. The marble fireplace, carpets and the curtains elevate the beauty of the house. The kitchen is fitted with the solid wood units and the granite frameworks. Heated roman swimming pool of this house takes out all your stress. Truly it’s a divine place to spent your life and enjoy each moment of it.

Copperfield house near Sevenoaks

Copperfield house near Sevenoaks

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, your experience is quite encouraging to me. I think this is the best option for me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete