Friday, June 3, 2011

A Spectacular penthouse Apartment in London


The luxurious penthouse apartment with outstanding and fantastic interiors in Wellington Court, Knightsbridge, London is a sell my house. The apartment has 6 bedrooms and 5 stunning reception rooms.


The apartment is lavish and well designed with ample space spread across an area of 10,000 sq ft. The interiors of the house add extra charm and beauty to the apartment. The living room is pleasant and welcoming.


The penthouse has 2 hi-tech and functional kitchens, spa treatment room, a fully equipped gymnasium, and 6 wonderful and stunning patio and gardens. The terrace offers you a 360 degree view of the city along with the lovely view of the palace of Westminister.


The dining space is well decorated with ample amount of artificial lights to add charm to your dinner. The glass counter dining reflects the vine glass and plates, the dark widened dining chairs go well with the anthracite coloured curtains adding a style statement.


The house has a vast parking area. There is a stainless steel lift that opens into the private lobby with the black Zimbabwe marble flooring. The terrace is well floored and receives sufficient amount of sunlight during the day. The penthouse is located in the most glamorous area in London with all the necessities within reach.

Source : ukpb.co.uk

11 comments:

  1. SellYourHouseUK understands fully the seller requests, and works with you to help to Quick house sale London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressive by Property Sale London this helps
    sold My London House on 100% market prize i am very happy thank..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bausch & Lomb PureVisionJune 30, 2017 at 1:58 AM

    I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete