Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lovely Georgian Style ELM House in Super- Ely, Cardiff

If anyone tells me that a quick house sale is on for a beautiful villa then I will be the first one to check it out. Yes, today it is very difficult to get a house that has all the amenities and also matches your style and taste.One such adorable Elm house is on sale at Super- Ely, Cardiff. This beautiful house has been styled and characterised in completely Georgian style. Amongst the many houses I see online I find this Elm house to be the most attractive. You not only get a gated long drive way to reach the front but you also get huge parking area.

Georgian Style ELM House, CardiffGeorgian Style ELM House, Cardiff

Lets talk about the interiors of this flamboyant house. Whew! I do not have words to describe it. Double entrance door leads you to the antechamber. Once you enter the antechamber, you can enter an impressive reception through a bevelled glass door. A central staircase guides you to the large and beautiful first floor and gallery. With French doors leading out, you can enjoy the panoramic views of the garden, through the two bay windows in the principal drawing room.

Georgian Style ELM House, CardiffGeorgian Style ELM House, Cardiff

3 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete