Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cheltenham 4 bedroom house for sale

Located at the end of Blacksmiths Lane there is 4 bedroom house is Cheltenham which is for sale. It’s situated in the amenities of the shops, restaurants, library and it’s the sorted place. The town is at nearby from this place. This house is one floor and it’s superbly decorated with the finest interiors. You can even sell house fast in this area as it’s among the posh colonies.

4 Bedroom House in Cheltanham
4 Bedroom House in Cheltanham

Double glazed windows, landscaped gardens, underfloor heating are some of the tempting features of this house. All the four bedrooms are en-suite and 3 reception rooms are mesmerizing. The kitchen of this house is well-equipped with microwave, fitted barbeque, wall cupboards, self closing cupboards etc. You can enter this house via a gravel driveway which leads you to the parking and garage. You can enjoy your breakfast t the slate terrace which lies just besides the drawing room.

4 Bedroom House in Cheltanham
4 Bedroom House in Cheltanham

2 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete