Friday, January 22, 2010

Buy My House, the Best Place to Find the Property of your Dreams

I recently got shifted to my new house and I am very happy to find it by myself. It is a real steal for money and one of the best houses my limited budget could afford. I found it through Internet and surprisingly it was listed under buy my house category.



When I clicked on the link through it I was not sure what I would find there. But when I clicked on it a whole new array of low budget houses opened in front of me. These were listed directly by the home owners meaning I was sure I was not going to pay any brokerage.

I immediately contacted on the phone number mentioned on the internet listing. A kind voice from the other end replied quite politely to all my queries regarding the house. Within few meetings we were able to sign the convince deal. It all happened so fast that even today sitting in the living room I think it is all a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment